contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Today, i Fucked Up!

by Telling my uncovered story to my friend
and at the same time i open up the old scar, makes it twitching very hard just like bloods exploding and cut through my vein.


Who am I ? I just a son, a son of a man that don't get his proper right, the one with many bootlicker surrounding him, and when he fall, he just get trampled.
Who am I ? I just a boy, who pretend that i has sufficient in needs. But the truth, i prefer to get faint than blackmailing my own parents.
Who am I ? I just a man, who try to love with all my might and keep my smile upon you like nothing happened. but deep inside, i cried, i was torn apart.
Who am I ? I just a man, who told you, them, everyone that everything is fine, i'm in my best condition, and you just need to relax, solve your problem. But the truth? i got many problems, More than you, more scary and more terrifying.


and You?
You just go away, keeping your mind that i was someone that was that rich, that can do everything, but you thought that I was selfish, who don't want to sacrifice my own, even though you don't know what I've sacrificed. What I've sacrificed just for you.
You Ditched me. 


Do you know? I always watching you from far away. After my heart become fragments, becoming fragments and gone with the wind. Watching every expression on your face, trying to geting used of your way. But. You never saw me. I'm fine with it. But no one sees me, me? Who am I?


In Your eyes, in their eyes? 
I am no More than a pile of Trash


Why? Because i give you nothing... Nothing in nominal.
Try to see things not from it price sir. Maybe i can only give you Soft-Ice-Cream. no more than 0.1% of your everything. But i give you my 1000% of my heart on it.


Thanks for your 200% of broken heart,
but my heart still 800% loving you

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sebuah kisah sederhana seorang anak muda

About Me

My photo
Seorang anak manusia bernama Iqdam. Entah sejak kapan teman-temannya memanggil dengan tambahan huruf 'n' dibelakang (baca: Iqdamn, lafal: ikdem) tetapi tidak memiliki IQ yang berada dibawah rata-rata. Just Above Average. Berprofesi sebagai mahasiswa semester 3 Biologi IPB (terdengar seram bukan!?). Dituntut untuk mencintai segala jenis mahluk hidup dari yang terkecil hingga berukuran 50x besar manusia (just guess what are they)

Followers


Iaas The 2nd Family

Kampuskuu