contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Here I got this netbook borrowed from my friends. It was accidentally because I don’t have a laptop for now and I thankful for him to borrow me this one. Eventhough I was happy borrowed by him I was not very enjoying using this one. It was so hot, and the keyboard is so small.with my big fingers I can’t write well because my hands doesn’t get used to it, I usally use the usual QWERTY keyboard which is fit in my finger and I can type with it very fast without even see. Using this kind of keyboard, I think my writing speed cut to half. Next to the netbook is my external hard drive

This was actually my laptop Hard drive and it was bought by my sibling in japan. I was love the laptop so much but it ended broke In two years because the motherboard has a failure on production and I don’t get any refunds. This hard drive was 150 GB in capacity and it originally Hitachi made in Thailand If I wasn’t wrong. Now I take it from my previous laptop and made it my own personal external hard drive which not very big, but with very good performance and capacity.

Hmm I got no many ideas to write so I will write about the SBY picture that mr. Riyadi mention earlier. It was  normal size picture of our president on the conference room scale. One thing that interesting in the picture is I think SBY’s smile in the picture is not as happy as the smile compared with the previous photo when he was with JK as the vice president. I don’t know, may be he get stressed or maybe he was sad broke up with JK.

More thing to describe I think my friends here beside me. His name is hijjaz and he was my junior in IAAS and faculty. He study in the same faculty with me but we separated aaway because of the more organic faculty placed in Fapet. Actually he was weird and sometimes made a bad joke or something, but he was still one of my friends

As stated in the previous freewriting session I liked this microphone very much, it looked lke the one those big people on the parliament uses and it looks pretty cool with volume control, the on-off button and others made this thing look expensive. I know those foreigner on the front would think that Indonesian is weird if they know that I get excited sitting in this room with this fancy microphone. Haha

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sebuah kisah sederhana seorang anak muda

About Me

My photo
Seorang anak manusia bernama Iqdam. Entah sejak kapan teman-temannya memanggil dengan tambahan huruf 'n' dibelakang (baca: Iqdamn, lafal: ikdem) tetapi tidak memiliki IQ yang berada dibawah rata-rata. Just Above Average. Berprofesi sebagai mahasiswa semester 3 Biologi IPB (terdengar seram bukan!?). Dituntut untuk mencintai segala jenis mahluk hidup dari yang terkecil hingga berukuran 50x besar manusia (just guess what are they)

Followers


Iaas The 2nd Family

Kampuskuu